The Daintree Rainforest is a tropical mixed forest located on the north-east coast of Queensland, Australia. It is the largest tropical rainforest in Australia, with its tropical trees growing down to the edge of the sea. There are various Daintree Rainforest tours Australia has hosted to let both locals and tourists see the marvelous pristine creation of nature.
Because of the wonderful and serene environment, opportunities for Daintree Rainforest tours in Australia are being opened. The beautifully decorated landscape of gorges, rugged mountains, and branching rivers has this prestigious spot in the World Heritage list, making it one of the most sought after destinations in Australia. Most tour providers offer awesome inclusions in a day tour package such as forest trekking, 4WD sightseeing, horseback riding, crocodile sighting, waterfall visit, and other breathtaking activities.
About Daintree Rainforest
Before you hit the road to your Daintree Rainforest tours Australia has offered, why not take a pause and get a little preview of what you’re going to see out there. Take a peek on these interesting facts about the Daintree Rainforest.
- Don’t you know that the Daintree Rainforest is the favorite destination of nature lovers? It is because this tropical region is a habitat to diverse flora and fauna. Australia Daintree Rainforest tours providers are proud to present this World Heritage spot to all tourists.
- Do you want to see the rarest flower which is known to have existed during the time of the dinosaurs? You can see it real and alive in the Daintree Rainforest. The locals call it Idiot Fruit.
- Meet the Kuku Yalanji people living in the interior of the Daintree Rainforest.
- Visit the Cape Tribulation, where the two World Heritage spots meet – Daintree Rainforest and Great Barrier Reef.
- The total visitors that come by the beautiful rainforest annually is more or less 400,000.
Helpful Tips to Guide You When Planning for a Daintree Rainforest tour
When planning to spend the holiday inside the thick canopy of trees of the Daintree Rainforest, take a look at this list of tips to guide you during the tour.
- Conduct a personal research on various Daintree rainforest tours Australia has to offer. Compare prices and package inclusions. Make sure to get the most activities at a great price!
- Consider the places where you can spend the night prior to your day tour. As suggested by most day tour providers, it is best to stay in Port Douglas as this is the closest point of origin when you want to visit both the two World Heritage sites. You can also take Cairns as your origin when you want to savor the fullness of the Daintree Rainforest and the surrounding waterfalls.
- Be sure that your tour company has the well-trained tour guides who know both the terrain and first aid in case an unexpected injury happens.
- Study and compare itineraries tour companies are offering to fully enjoy your holiday.
Most of all, find Daintree Rainforest tours in Australia that has been in the industry for many years. This is one proof that they got the experienced tour guides, organised tour packages and accommodations, as well as the most comfortable group tours to the Daintree Rainforest. If you want to book a tour to this World Heritage site, visit Discovery Tours for details!